יום רביעי, 10 ביוני 2015

THE FIRST ONE.

when i wake up in the morning I suppose I have to be filled with energy after my body rested and my mind has been cleared prom past adventures.
Did i dream of worries, fears, perhaps wishes and desires?
I don't know.
It was blocked from the consciousness. 
Forgotten with the unclear first sight of light, gone into the vague past night
As i start my day full of new and old sensations I wonder, if everyone feel so lonely and so tired as they close their eyes to shift a thought.
Sometimes thoughts are created to be forgotten, so are dreams and even some parts of the past.
They are piled somewhere i'm sure,  but they are not to be reached nor touched.
Our past is remembered sometimes in a certain way that allows us to feel comfortable in our own skin, i think...
Our mind is a delicate flower and  needs to be weakened in order to allow our body to bloom.
As i drift to another thought, i'm afraid i forgot my next line....

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה